Monday, October 02, 2006

How to be Happy

Once in a while, a title on the Google sidebar catches my eye. This time, it’s “How to be happy.” Apparently, there’s a video you can watch to learn to become happy. How interesting.

My blog tends to be linked to depression these days. That fact itself is quite depressing. That’s it! I’m going to avoid using the word ‘depression’ for the next month.

… and I just used it 3 more times in this blog. Oooh those ads are never going to leave me alone.

There used to be a time when all they said were ‘relationships’ and ‘breakups’. So maybe this is an improv- oh who am I kidding?

---

I’m going to a dance class tomorrow! It’s called “Hip hop with heels.” It sounds quite interesting. I followed ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ faithfully this summer, so I’m very excited to try to look like I can hip hop in heels. We’ll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home