Saturday, September 23, 2006

Cleaning

The job search is extremely frustrating for me, as I’m not so good at sitting at home and waiting. It’s the waiting that’s hard. Actually, the part where I have a lot of free time is hard too. Surprisingly.

What happens when I’m supposed to be doing something tedious (like studying or writing cover letters) is that I end up cleaning. Anything to postpone the actual work. Today, I discovered how much of a release it is to cut up pictures of the ex. It’s actually quite fun. I get to play with my evil side and go maniacal without actually hurting anybody.

2 Comments:

At 9/24/2006 07:12:00 PM, Blogger Nic said...

lolol

p.s. you still sound bored - i'm serious about looking into hash runs. They're really fun, and you don't REALLY have to run. trust me on this

here look at the one i use to go to back home: www.sohappyhash.com

 
At 9/27/2006 09:11:00 PM, Blogger PinkBunny said...

I don't know, Nic. There are drawings of running people. That scares me.

I did find the Vancouver site.
http://www3.telus.net/vanhash/

But I'm sooo lazy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home