Thursday, January 25, 2007

Stressing out

I was contacted by a visual effects company in LA about a training program they're running in February. I'm not in yet. But if I get in, it'll be my career DREAM COME TRUE!!!

They're getting back to me some time today or tomorrow. I can't function till then.

I don't really expect to get in, because it's ridiculous to get into THE company right off the bat. But I can still hope.

I don't usually pray. I think this is a good time to start.

ETA:

I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. I'm out of words.

It's not a job... but it's as close to a perfect job as I've ever gotten.

Wow.

I love my life.

4 Comments:

At 1/25/2007 03:22:00 PM, Blogger Mere Rhetoric said...

woo hoo and congrats!
now you're on your way towards FF20!

 
At 1/26/2007 01:45:00 PM, Blogger Nic said...

AYEEEEEEEE!!!!


congrats!!!

 
At 1/27/2007 12:24:00 PM, Blogger Galactichero said...

I don't do "AYEEEEEEEE!!!!"... Good for you.

 
At 1/30/2007 07:17:00 PM, Blogger Caro said...

wow! that's so freakin' awesome!

YAY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home