Thursday, January 18, 2007

What I lost in 2006

Two days before the New Year, we let our bunny go out to play. He then proceeded to dig a hole out of our back yard... and that was the last we ever saw of him.

I think he's still out there happily feeding off other people's plants.

We used to let him run around indoors with a baby diaper on. My mom and I came up with this idea. I thought it was so cute, even though doing this sparked one of my biggest allergic reactions. (My family owns a dog, cat, and rabbit *past-tense for the rabbit now* even though I'm allergic to all three.)

He was so tiny when we first got him.

Here he looks like he actually has some brain power.

I hope my bunny's still alive and happy, wherever he may be.

p.s. I'm in denial about any possibility of him being hurt.

8 Comments:

At 1/19/2007 06:02:00 AM, Blogger Nic said...

omggggggg!!! how cute is he!!!

I had a bunny when I was little, two acutally. I came home from school one day and saw my mother had left him on the porch for fresh air, he was sleeping. I reached down to pick him up and he was STIFF. IT was one of the most horrifying experiences of my life. I started shrieking and blamed my mother for his death. So they got me a new one, and again apparently they put him on the porch when I wasn't home and he "ran-away". I think they probably stuck him out there and he got heat stroke or something from the sun.


I miss my bunny :(

 
At 1/20/2007 10:11:00 PM, Blogger Caro said...

what a cute little critter!

but...aww. lil' hopper.

 
At 1/21/2007 07:05:00 AM, Blogger Galactichero said...

omggggggg!!! how dead is he!!! A creature raised in captivity, alone in the freezing wild... food for wolves, to quote the movie Conan.

 
At 1/21/2007 08:07:00 PM, Blogger PinkBunny said...

You're not nice! My bunny is a SuperBunnyHero. He's out there kicking wolves' butts and cleverly dodging any attempts at further captivity. He's a free bunny now.

 
At 1/22/2007 03:31:00 PM, Blogger Galactichero said...

...So then you're a slaveholder...?

 
At 1/23/2007 07:04:00 PM, Blogger PinkBunny said...

I thought I was loving and nourishing... but he DID run away. He must have greater things planned for his life.

 
At 1/24/2007 06:30:00 AM, Blogger Galactichero said...

Or a brain the size of a walnut, and no appreciation of the danger...

 
At 1/28/2007 06:18:00 AM, Blogger A Girl From Texas said...

He is such a cutie! Did you know they can be potty trained?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home