Thursday, May 18, 2006

Bored

My life has become very anti-climatic.  Maybe this is a good thing.  I probably can’t handle non-stop drama.  But this… is getting a little boring.

I’m tired of going to class everyday to deal with the annoying guy who’s full of himself.

I’m tired of feeling like all I do is go to school, come home, and sleep.

I’m tired of being rejected for jobs, going into depression, and then picking myself up and getting back on track.

I’m tired of being reminded of the ex every so often, suffering from it for a few moments, dwelling for a few moments, and then pushing it out of my mind and moving on to happier thoughts.

All in all… I’m nearly problem-free!

And this means I have nothing to blog about, nothing to complain about, and nothing interesting going on.

Am I addicted to drama?

3 Comments:

At 5/20/2006 04:50:00 PM, Blogger Caro said...

we all are to a certain degree, or in some way or another. even if we say we're not.

hope you're doing well!

 
At 5/20/2006 07:35:00 PM, Blogger Galactichero said...

Um, I was just hoping someone else would say this first, but "anticlimactic" implies an ending. I strongly hope you don't see your life as "anticlimactic," because that might mean you are either suicidal, terminally ill, or some combination of the two.

You can borrow some of the drama from my life, if you'd like. I have a bad feeling things are about to get more interesting than I'd like in the near future, on a few fronts...

 
At 5/27/2006 01:49:00 PM, Blogger PinkBunny said...

Probably some combination of the two. How tragic, isn't it? Save me from myself!

Yeah... I'm certainly addicted to drama.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home