Monday, April 10, 2006

Step 1: Realize you have a problem

While my professional life and social life are waiting to happen, I figure that the one limbo I do have control over is the relationship one.

* Maybe all of my blog entries will have “limbo” in them from now on!  How annoying would that be?

I took a while off from obsessing to think and reflect.  I think I am ready now.

Without further ado, I am back on the Withdraw from Boy diet.  

I’ve been making tons of excuses for him and myself.  I gave him so many chances, and got hurt so many times.  I never learned my lesson.  In the end, he just never got me.  And never really tried.

And do I want to be in relationship limbo/hell forever?  Not really.  It sucks in here.  I see no light, I pig out way more than my body can handle, I cry rivers (why is it that Justin Timberlake’s song is replaying all over the radio nowadays anyway?), and I suck the life out of people around me.

So… many self-help books later, I’ve finally realized that I don’t want to be the girl who calls and calls and begs the boy to love her.  I’ve already shamed myself enough.  I think this is what you call rock bottom.

Well then, from here, it’s up we go!

Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

At 4/11/2006 07:04:00 AM, Blogger Nic said...

Do I need to go drill instructor mode on you again?

:)

 
At 4/12/2006 10:33:00 PM, Blogger Caro said...

oh my gosh, i FOUND you!

yeah, i'm a slow one. ;-)

 
At 4/12/2006 11:01:00 PM, Blogger PinkBunny said...

I might need that drill instructor, Nic... I'm ridiculous right now. Gaaarrr...

Hey Caro! Nice to see you! You found me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home