Saturday, April 08, 2006

The Vortex of Limbo

My blog looks like a cheesy space movie!  Yay!  I feel very futuristic.

So… the Vortex of Limbo.

That’s where I am.  I’m in that void where everything is up for grabs, yet nothing seems to be happening, and my life is too good for me to have any right to complain about being unlucky.  So, I am just lost.

I need a job.  But I need a portfolio to apply for jobs.  And I just lost confidence in my portfolio… because it’s frankly not as good as it should be.  I could make it better, but I’d first have to admit that I spent a year on mediocre work.  And that SUX!  Big time.

If I do decide to just live with my non-quality of work, I’d feel like a big fat liar in interviews, since you’re supposed to love your work in interviews.

Now everything is in limbo.  My professional life, my love life, and my social life.  Everything has the pause button on.

So feel free to go buy your popcorn now.  This is just the intermission lull.

2 Comments:

At 4/10/2006 09:25:00 AM, Blogger Nic said...

i'm sure your work is beautiful

:) chin up

 
At 4/10/2006 08:46:00 PM, Blogger PinkBunny said...

Thanks for your vote of confidence, nic. I'm trying. One day I'll have something to show. Hopefully.

Hey Z, let's try to get out of limbo together! It's kinda dark in here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home